- the lemon: Healthy and good!
- What’s in yellow fruit?
- What happens in your body when you lemon water daily drink?
Lemon in the morning drives away sadness and anxiety: is it really so? Lemon water is currently on everyone’s lips and many stars and stars swear by this daily refreshment. But what does it do to drink lemon water every day? What is it that makes the trend so popular? We explain the drink and reveal the benefits of the refreshing and delicious lemon water.
What is in the yellow fruit?
the lemon has been a popular fruit for centuries. Originally it probably comes from Asia, probably from India. Alexander the Great took it to the Mediterranean, among other places, where it is still cultivated to a large extent today. Next to one large amount of vitamin C. the lemon also supplies vitamin B. It ensures that our nervous system works well and stabilizes our psyche.
But not only that, in addition to vitamins, the yellow fruit also has a lot valuable minerals to offer, including magnesium and potassium. So there are many good reasons to include lemon in your daily diet. However, you should make sure that the fruit is of good quality and, especially if you use the peel, use organic lemons. The bowl contains many sprays that can damage the body in the long run. You should therefore pay attention to this when preparing the lemon water.
For a change, you can also add some fresh ginger or peppermint. There are no limits to your creativity. It is important that you use good and fresh lemons, then nothing stands in the way of your useful lemon water.
What happens in your body when you drink lemon water every day?
Many health-conscious people drink immediately after rising a glass water with lemon juice – and every day. What are the positive effects of regular consumption of lemon water?
- Lemon water flushes out toxins from the body: The lemon water produces more enzymes. This promotes cleansing of the body from harmful substances.
- It improves the skin: The vitamin C found in lemon has an antioxidant effect on the skin. In addition, you provide your skin with enough moisture.
- The drink has an anti-inflammatory effect: Lemon water can reduce inflammation and reduce pain. The joints in particular benefit from this.
- Lemon water reduces cravings for sweets: The pectin in the lemon ensures that we have less craving for sweets. Therefore, lemon water is also a good remedy for food cravings. The drink also increases our metabolism.
- It is good for digestion: The acid in the citrus fruit also contributes to healthy bowel movements. The acid it contains stimulates the production of digestive juices.
- Lemon water contains important micronutrients: Your body is supplied with important nutrients by the lemon water. Potassium, magnesium and calcium are good for your body.
You should definitely not miss this line of benefits. Lemon water is not only healthy but also one delicious freshness over the day. What are you waiting for?