Mix the dough without measuring cups or scales and put it in the oven. The cake result can be seen and tasted. Perfect when it needs to go fast.
Baking cakes is one of the best hobbies, as you are quickly rewarded for your efforts with the result and you can party. From chocolate, strawberries, crumbs to cheesecake: What is your favorite variety? How about a super simple one sponge cake with the velvety fresh taste of yogurt and a kick of freshness thanks to lemon? But the taste is not even the best part of the following cake recipe. The dough is stirred together so quickly that the cake can be baked in the oven after only three minutes. It stays there a little longer (about an hour), but you can do something else in the meantime: set the coffee table, do the dishes – or simply relax while the smell of cake fills the kitchen. In addition, then cake recipe Extremely practical because you do not need a scale or measuring cup: the advantage of so-called mug cakes. Here, flour, oil and co are simply weighed with a cup. It is best to use coffee cups with a volume of about 200 milliliters. It goes fast like lightning and the enjoyment of the cake gets closer and closer. Let’s start with the recipe quick yogurt lemon cake.
Also exquisite: Bake sweet Franciscan bread – the delicious chain letter from Rome.
3 Minutes Lemon Yogurt Cake Recipe: The Ingredients
Portions: for a springform pan (advertising link) | make 12 pieces
Preparation time: 3 minutes
Baking time: 60 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 2 dl flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sunflower oil
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-2 teaspoons grated organic lemon peel
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 1 packet of baking powder
Do not want to miss more recipes and kitchen tricks?
Everything that has to do with cooking and baking can be found in our regular recipe newsletter.
Party despite low carb diet: Bake these juicy lemon slices.
Prepared in a pinch: Bake a lemon yogurt cake
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C top / bottom heat or 160 ° C circulating air.
- Cooking is very simple: Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix everything with a hand mixer.
- Grease and flour a springform pan so that none of the dough sticks later. Pour the batter into the mold.
- Bake the lemon yoghurt cake in the hot oven for about an hour.
- After about 50 minutes, do the chop test: if the dough sticks to a skewer or a toothpick, it needs more. If the chopstick comes out clean, the cake is ready.
- Now just take the cake out of the oven and let it cool.
How to make a quick frosting
So the cake tastes fantastic and succeeds without much effort. But if you want that little extra, you just make one glaze: Gradually mix 250g icing sugar with a few tablespoons of water or lemon juice until you get a smooth glaze. Place it over the cake and let it dry.
Alternatively, you can simply powder the lemon cake with powdered sugar. Now just cut and enjoy. Have a nice meal! (crazy) This article contains affiliate links.