Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso: This is our coffee favorite for the summer of 2022
Who does not know: It’s summer and that means – it’s hot in the morning, warmer at noon and warmest in the afternoon. What can help? In our world, mostly just iced coffee – and this year it will be extra good with oat milk and in the shake version.
Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso: The recipe is so simple
Of course we have the American coffee chain Starbucks Iced brown sugar Oatmeal Shaken Espresso to thank, we admit it! But since the craving for coffee sometimes comes when there is no Starbucks around the corner, we recommend our recipe for Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso: It is simple and tastes at least as good as the Starbucks version!
Ice brown sugar Oatmeal Shaken Espresso: Recipe
The benefits of the homemade Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shake Espresso are obvious: You know exactly what’s in it and the homemade coffee drink is of course much cheaper than the Starbucks drink. Plus: Coffee lovers at least have the necessary ingredients at home. So open your tired eyes and let’s go!
Ice brown sugar Oatmeal Shaken: Ingredients
To the brown sugar syrup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup of water
- Brand of a vanilla bean
For shake espresso
- 1 cup is
- 2 to 3 espressos
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar syrup
- 0.5 dl oat milk
Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken: Preparation
Preparation Brown sugar syrup
- Heat brown sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil and simmer for five minutes. Remove from the heat, pour into a jar and allow to cool.
Preparation of shake espresso
- Brew espresso and pour into a glass with 1 cup ice cubes. Add 2 teaspoons brown sugar syrup.
- Cover with a lid and shake vigorously (like a cocktail) for five to ten seconds
- Put ice cubes in a large glass and fill with oat milk as desired. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Tip: We recommend the American cup measure as a unit of measure, which we have translated here as “cup” as a unit of volume. If you want to drink your Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso in the right style, you should use Mason Jars, ie large canning jars. Plus point: They have a lid that is easy to shake. Enjoy!